24 February 2010

No, I don't feed my baby chocolate

Yes, this is Sara Miriam, same Sara Miriam that won't eat any food. It's not that she's picky or that she is a small eater. She just doesn't eat any solid food yet. Yes, you're right she looks suspiciously like she is eating something in this picture. What is it?
Yes, that is chocolate in her hand. But no, I did not GIVE her chocolate. She helped herself thank you. She found a Hershey's kiss and unwrapped it and ate it.

 
Sorry no cute captions, but the kids are cute, eh??

4 comments:

Dina said...

omg gila! the kids became so big!! and they are absolutaly adorable!!!! cant believe i havent seen you in such a long time!!! going to england for pesach?? living in the holy land at the moment and going for first days to antwerp and hen going to zurich for second half!! planning on visiting the holy land one day?? thinking of you!
dina ollech ( mehler)!! great seeing pix of you again!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey, you are blogging again!
Is this a new one? I can't find the old blog address- did you delete it? Change the name?

Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog. :)

Gila said...

Hi Dina!

So good to hear from you! Yes, we are going to London for Pesach, and yes we will be in Israel - my brother-in-law is getting married there the week before Pesach - will you still be there?

Gila said...

Gamzu - yes it's the old one - I finally decided to change the name, considering I now have 3 kids ... and calling it dovidandhadassaandsaramiriam.blogspot.com ehm... methinks its too late