03 March 2010

The Real Story

My inbox has been flooded in response to yesterdays' post, including some veiled threats of Social Services... So, here is the real story. I was getting the kids into pjs last night and noticed that Hadassa had folded herself underneath the upside down laundry basket ... and she fit. What a great photo opportunity! So I ran to get the camera and the kids 'posed' inside it.

In other news, Dovid had a friend over today, and when his father came to pick him up, he ran over to him with a couple of pumpkin muffins and said 'here's one for you and one for your wife'. Mwah!! Later, I said to Dovid that was so kind of you to give I's father the muffins, to which he responded 'Of course, I'm very kind!' ... I guess you can cancel the social services!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're kidding about the social services threats, right? I hope so! lol

Sometimes I put my baby in a cardboard box from grocery delivery to keep her contained for a few minutes. :)

Gila said...

The person who sent the message, was kidding - at least I hope she was lol!!

Same here, except we use the laundry basket - or the toy boxes from IKEA - the ones with wheels on - they double as great wheel around cars!!