14 January 2007

Bless you, Baby!

I have realised that I have been trying to update this blog since HM was 6 weeks old (and probably before then too!), she is now 12 weeks old! She is such a sweetie-pie, bli ayin hara. Sometimes I look at her and I see her just looking at me and smiling. She loves it when people talk to her (don't we all??) and smiles and gurgles back. She has been rolling over for a while now, when she rolls over, she has this confused look on her face, as if to say, 'what just happened?'

B'h things are getting much better between Dovid and HM (well, most of the time). We've been through the hitting phase, the screaming in babies face (yes, it does terrify her), the head-butting stage and things are hopefully beginning to settle down. He is incredibly sweet to her. He likes holding her - and picking her up! He also loves doing 'mile baby' where she sits on his tummy and he tries to make her smile. When he sees her nose running, he brings a tissue for her. The other day when she sneezed he said 'bless you, baby'.

Today we went to the park and Dovid built his first ever sand castle. The park also has this really big slide, which he started to climb the steps too, I offered to come up with him, but he said 'no, too big' and I should 'wait here'. He got to the top and I thought he would get scared and want me to come and rescue him, but no he went down the slide by himself, and he enjoyed it too! Today was also the first time he went on a slide and really enjoyed, usually he gets scared and wants to come right off.

He's really independent too, everything is 'I do'. When did my baby grow up? Sigh!

No comments: