29 December 2005

NO!

So what's Dovid's first word? Not Mummy, not Daddy, not even food ... but 'No!' as in 'Dovid should we change your nappy?' 'no no no' or 'Dovid please come out of the bath' 'no no no'.

Yes, Dovid is definately getting bigger, he can feed himself with a spoon, although when he gets impatient, he holds the spoon in one hand and uses the other hand to put the food in his mouth. He still likes us to feed him from time to time, although I suspect it is only an excuse to play his game. The game goes like this, I put the food on the spoon, he then takes the spoon from my hand, puts the food in his mouth and flings the spoon across the room. Hmm, I actually don't find this game so much fun, his delighted giggles seems to suggest that he does...

Yesterday, I turned around for a moment, and I found him jumping on a chair! He had climbed up on the chair and was gleefully jumping up and down. He then climbed onto the chair in front of the computer and started playing with the computer (read: smashing on the screen and banging the keyboards). Don't ask me how but I caught him in the process of installing a program onto the computer. This morning I was washing the dishes, when the silence caught my suspicions, I rushed into the living room to find him on the table playing with the menorah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I introduced him to my computer last time he was here. He couldn't quite figure out how the mouse worked-he waved it around in the air but the cursor wouldn't move, so he tried throwing it at the screen instead! MiR